Welcome to my world of Music!

Hello guys! You are welcome to my blog. Here I will share some good music (and not only!) and I will talk about it. Hope you can enjoy everything from this space and do not be afraid to comment and to rock n' roll everyday!

martedì 19 novembre 2013

My modes4u.com Christmas Wishlist

Hello there!
Today I found out a wonderful news! The modes4u shop is having a Christmas giveaway! And we can choose 5 objects from their shop that we would like to get! Fantastic, isn't it?


I'm really happy! Even if it's really really hard to choose just 5 objects... but my love for Rilakkuma things, I'm sure, will help me!

So here we go!
These are my favourite modes4u objects :D


I'm so excited! Lately I'm so in love with Rilakkuma.. just the thought of getting all of these objects would make me go crazy! 
Thank u modes4u for giving us this great chance!

Now all we have to do is.. hoping!!!

Ja ne ^_^



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento